Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my mom's 60th birthday! She is the very reason this blog began. I wanted to document my training experience with her as she set out to train me to run a 1/2 marathon before my 40th birthday.

Mom inspired and told me, 'yes you can complete a full marathon'. A full marathon is 26.2 miles. Mom told me she would be there at the finish when I was done. And so, mom has met met at all of the full and 1/2 marathon's I've completed.

Thanks mom for being my biggest cheerleader, role model, and inspiration to stay fit and healthy.

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Juvella

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Juvella's mom and here's to many more! You raised an outstanding human being who is beautiful on the outside and the inside. Go Juvella!!!!! Love, Mandy

    ReplyDelete