Friday, July 13, 2012

Back in the chair, again....

I made a pretty big decision a few months back ( I may share later), but as a result of this decision, I pledged to myself to lose 15 lbs.  In order for me to meet my goal, I knew I needed to be in a place where I felt the most sucessful. Where did I go?  Back to Weight Watchers.  I previously lost 17 lbs there and the meeting leaders were great and I always learn new tips.

June 2nd was my first day 'back in the chair'.  Of course the welcome was warm and inviting.  It really was the perfect time to return, too.  It was just the beginning of summer and that week's meeting topic was about setting goals for summer as they related to weight loss.  Warm weather, vacations, family events, etc. are times when eating can get off track and the pounds you've worked to lose prior to summer slowly return.  The weekly as it's called provided spaces to jot down goals you want to achieve by Labor Day (i.e. weight you want to lose, how you're going to get there, weight you want to be on Labor Day, etc.).  I wrote my goals down and I look at them everyday!

Since I've been back in the chair, I'm down 9.8 lbs and my goal is to meet my 15 lb loss by August 8th, but I've recently set an even more aggressive goal date of July 24th.   Wish me luck!

In the meantime, I will be preparing some delicious meals from my Weight Watchers cookbook: Fruits and Veggies from A-Z.  

http://www.weightwatchers.com/plan/index.aspx   

No comments:

Post a Comment