Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 In Review

As 2012 comes to a close, I am most thankful to be healthy, fit, and strong. I made an important medical decision that has drastically improved my quality of life.  I decided that the only half marathon I will complete is Nike because 5k's are waaaay faster for me to complete.  I had a blast as a volunteer and cheering runners/walkers at the finish and will do more next year.  And I met a weight loss goal!

The best part of 2012 was spending time with my family and catching up with friends.  I went on a road trip with my brother and his family in the mini-ban as my niece refers to the mini-van.  That time was priceless.  I went to beautiful Santa Rosa with my mom and sister,  and wine tasting. So much fun!  If I were to do a half Santa Rosa would make the list. It was so pretty there.

I had a minor workout set back thanks to a broken ankle, but I managed to lose a few pounds.  I am back on the road to recovery and set to complete my first 5k in March. I am very excited about meeting this goal.

I am getting back to Weight Watchers and I am excited about this, too.

Here's to a healthier 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Belle! This is going to be the best year yet xoxo

    ReplyDelete