Friday, August 2, 2013

Breaking up is hard to do

My days of physical therapy has come to an end. I was sad about this. In fact, I was pretty heart broken.  The thought of not seeing my pt team brought tears to my eyes.  Nicole, my physical therapist let me down easy.  She said it was definitely me.  I made great progress and I no longer need her.  Despite my wanting to remain in her life because my insurance plan will cover additional visits, she was firm with her decision that I didn't need her.  She didn't completely cut me off.  She said if I needed a 'tune-up', she would be more than happy to see me.  That made me feel better about the whole break up.  I will no longer see her twice a week, but on as needed basis.  And so... I said my see you later to Nicole and staff of Physio Therapy Associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment