Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm starting with the woman in the mirrior

'If you wanna make the world a better place,  take a look in the mirrior and make a change!'

Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirrior' is pretty appropriate for me these days.  While MJ is singing about the earth and making a difference in the world, I am referring to getting back on my fitness track.  I don't like who I am seeing in the mirrior.   I am seeing muffin top, flabbier belly, and my boobs are suffocating in their bra.  That ain't cute!

I have got to make a change! A busy work schedule can not be the reason why I don't workout.  Yes, I do work ridiculously long hours.  Yes, when I am home, I want to become one with my couch. Yes, on Saturday mornings, I want to lounge in my bed.  The change starts with the woman in the mirror and I am asking her to change her ways!

My plan:
Putting sneakers in my car.  No matter where I am, I can take a walk.
Utilizing the gym...at work!  Even if it means working out in my work clothes.  Yup, what ever works!
Make a date with myself to participate in a fitness activity (I.e Shaun T dvd, lunchtime walk).
Eat healthier-leave the candy and sweets alone!
When feeling stressed, which is often, get that fresh air.

Lastly, don't be hard on myself.
Get back on track.
Your body, mind, and spirit will love and thank you!

'Make that change!'



No comments:

Post a Comment