Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thoughts on the trail

Today, I set out to walk 10 miles as I prepare for my final 13.1.  Let me be honest.  Not a whole lot of training has happened, so I will truly be relying upon muscle memory.  Not the best strategy,  but hey...what can I do, now.  In any case, I had some random thoughts as I beat the asphalt of Isherswood and wanted to share.

Dang it's cold out here
Can't wait to warm up
KMEL is okay to listen to when their on air personalities aren't talking
There aren't a lot of people out here
It's kinda early, if I didn't have Nike next week, I'd be sleep, too
I am feeling pretty good so far
That's a big ass dog!
I am hungry and want a snack
Oh...I am going to Baldie's for breakfast
I heard 'Holy Grail' twice in an hour!
And the Drake song...and 'crooked smile'
KMEL really sucks!
Ohkay...it's been an hour and a half. How much longer?
I am glad my ankle feels good
I need to get my mail
I hope there isn't a water main break. I would hate for the water to shoot out and push me into the dam!
There is a lot of construction happening here
I am over this walk!
Ugh! Can't wait to be done...I am hungry.

Whew! I am done!




No comments:

Post a Comment