Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finding the beauty in my own back yard

Today, I decided to take a walk on the property where I live.  I'm so glad I did!  It provided a great workout, not that I didn't think it would.  Where I live, it provides flat ground surface, rolling hills, and stairs.  It also provides nature sounds.  I listened to the birds sing, bugs buzz, and the squirrels make the sound they make...kinda like a sneaky laughing sound.  Those squirrels aren't scared of people, either.  One was in my path and it looked at me and 'told' me to move!

This property walk also allowed me to tour my complex.  I discovered some villas are 3-floors and not 2-floors like my villa.  I discovered there are mini-dog parks. I also discovered that some units have the most amazing views of the city.  I want to be-friend those neighbors so I can check out the view at night from their balcony.  I also, just want to get to know the neighbors from other villas....I will for sure be doing this property walk, again. I live in such a beautiful place.         

No comments:

Post a Comment