Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Own your sexy!

It's no secret...I'm a plus-size girl.  I work out to maintain good health, stay fit, and to bring my sexier back!  You see, I know I'm sexy, I work out to make it better!

I've had conversations with sista-friends who don't feel the same way about themselves.  Especially when working out.  Many say, they don't like how their body feels when they're moving, they can feel the jiggle, their boobs are too big.  I tell them bull crap!  Those are excuses in my book.  'You won't jiggle so much if you work out', is what I usually say.  But I also tell them, 'Hell...I know exactly how you feel.  I can feel my jiggle, too, just not as much anymore!'  The other favorite excuse I hear- My boobs are too big.  My response, 'Buy a better sports bra or wear two sports bras!'.

Women with larger breasts have to be sure they are wearing a proper bra or bras to keep the girls in check when running or doing aerobic activity.  That would be terrible to be knocked unconscious by boobs!  The more you work out, the quicker you will wiggle that jiggle away. 


My point...feel good about yourself, make improvements to feel better about yourself, what ever that is to you.

40th birthday celebration in Hawaii
Lastly, tell yourself you are sexy!     

My favorite places to buy sports bras:
http://www.movingcomfort.com/
http://www.titlenine.com/

Additional resource:
http://www.athleta.com/

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my favorite photos of you, Juvella. Thanks, for always keeping it real. I am getting better about feeling "sexy" again. I've got the bra system in check, though. My girls know their place when it's time to work out. =)

    ReplyDelete