Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Temporary Disabled Girls Accessories- 'Ankle'-notes

A few months back, I shared all the tools that have helped me get around as I recovered from my ankle injury.  The boot is in the corner, my crutches are in the garage, I have no idea where my ankle brace is, and my shower chair is still in the shower.  Occassionally, I use it because I am tired and being lazy. But mainly because it's still in my shower.  I am looking for a loving home for it.

But the accessory I love the most?  Ummm...that would be my temporary disabled placard. That red plastic mirror hanger is awesome! I get to park in the front row at most establishments and park in the city at meters for free.  Lucky for me, I will get an extension as it is set to expire in May!  Thanks Dr. Lundy!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment