Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Birthday!


 Today, God has blessed me to see another birthday.  I am truly thankful and set out last March to celebrate in a way that I've always wanted for many years.  I was finally going to cross an item off of my bucket list- Celebrate my birthday at the happiest place on earth!

I shared my plan with my mom, best friend, sister, and a few friends. I wasn't necessarily extending an invitation.  I was however, sharing my plans. Anyone who was interested could get on board.

I am so glad I chose to enjoy my 44th year of life at Disneyland and California Disney Adventure.  I've had the time of my life with two of the best people in my life, my mom and best friend.  Happy Birthday to me! Keep making wishes and making them come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment