Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What a difference a year makes!

Top Pics: 2014 Birthday
                                                                  Bottom Pics: 2013 Birthday

I've had an enjoyable birthday celebration.  In fact, I've had a great year and these last 2.5 months have been great!  I've been off work catching up with friends, which really means eating out and drinking a lot of adult beverages.

While I have been going out on my hikes with my 510Hikers and walking on my own, my recent slack off has finally caught up to me.  So much so, I can visibly see that I have picked up weight from birthday 2013 to current year.  I'm not dissing myself, but I'm merely stating a fact that I can not hide, nor deny the weight I've gained.  Pictures don't lie, especially in the face!  Not only that, my clothes aren't fitting these comfortable these days, either!  

With each new year, one is always called upon to reflect and make changes for the upcoming year.  Eating right and working out is always a priority in my life.  Not because I look better, but I also feel better about myself, working out keeps me sane, and relieves stress.  I have to get on track with a quickness!!  You see, I have an event scheduled for next summer and I plan on wearing a two-piece bikini.

I.AM.NOT.KIDDING!! 

There were some smokin hot suits out this season and next season, I plan on rockin one or two of them on the beach!!

Y'all betta get ready!!

Monif C, 'Aquatic Goddess'

Swim Suits For All, 'Nala'

Forever 21, 'Fatkini Leopard Print'
  

No comments:

Post a Comment