Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Be Alert. Be Present. Have Faith. The Best is yet to come!

Today is the last Sunday of 2014.  I have plans to meet with some friends who are moving to NY, but it is important to me to set a time to meet after church because that is where I want to be to prepare myself for the incoming year, while reflecting on the year I will leave behind. I'm so glad my request for a later meeting was accommodated.  Missing church was not an option. 

Min. Rob delivered today's sermon.  He always speaks with such passion while using bible references versus along with real-time analogies to drive the content of his message home.  He's really good at that!  This is by no way stating other preachers lack this skill.  Min. Rob's sermon hit home with me on many levels.  The last half of 2014 was quite exciting, stressful, and active all at the same time for me.  Stressful because I've not worked since August.  Exciting because of the possibilities of what's to come in 2015. Active because I've met some new trails along with some new fit friends this past summer. I'm hopeful for all things the New Year will bring. 

I am Alert.  I am Present.  I have Faith!  The Best is yet to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment