Monday, September 24, 2012

Sixteen weeks in the chair!

This week will be a milestone for me as I continue with my healthy lifestyle and weight loss.  While I have been on Weight Watchers (WW) many times, this is the longest I have been on the program. Sixteen weeks!!

That's right...sixteen weeks in the chair, sweet 16, one ww book filled with my weight loss and daily points stats!  To date, I've been able to meet my 5% goal and a personal weight loss goal that I set for myself.  I am really trying hard to meet my 10% weight loss goal.  I don't know what I will do.  It will be the most wight loss I've lost....ever!  I'm not trying to obsess over it, though.  I have to be fair and realistic with myself.  I've recently had to cut out my usual fitness activities, but my eating hasn't reduced.  In fact, I've been idly eating as I mentioned in a previous post with minimal activity.  Since that post, I've gotten back on track by having more healthy snacks to enjoy while watching tv and extending my walks.  I was so proud to complete my 16th week of ww with weight loss.  Onto losing 10% of my weight......      

1 comment: