Saturday, August 4, 2012

Find me a meeting!

Last week, I traveled to Los Angeles to celebrate my baby sister's birthday.  My sister had been emailing and texting me all of the fun ideas she had in store for the weekend.  I later demanded an itinerary so I could pack accordingly, including workout clothes.

When I received the itinerary, it was jammed packed with fun, drinking, and eating.  At first, mild panic set in until I kept reading.  My thoughtful sister also had 'work out' on the agenda of fun, too along with the address of the nearest location for me to attend my weekly Weight Watchers meeting.  My sister has been one of my biggest supporters. She knows the importance of my goal and made sure I would stay on track.  I was most appreciative of her efforts and thoughts.She also made sure there were healthy snacks at home, too.

Thanks, sister for finding me a meeting!

Oh...I had a blast celebrating your birthday, too!

To find a meeting to keep you on track while you're away from home, visit www.weightwatchers.com and click 'find a meeting'.  Enter the address or zip code of where you'll be and watch what happens!       

No comments:

Post a Comment