Thursday, August 2, 2012

Unfinished goal

I had hoped to complete a 15 LB weight loss goal by my surgery date, which is in one week.  I have come to realize that it won't happen.  I'm a little disappointed, but still proud that I did lose 11 LBs.

The best thing about goals?  You can re-set them.  And I already have! 

I will continue to stay in the Weight Watchers chair after my surgery. But while I am recovering, I will weigh in at home to update my profile online until I'm able to drive myself to the meetings.  I can resume light walking 2 weeks post-op and more intense workouts 4-6 weeks post-op.  I am still going to lose those 4 LBs and more, dang-it!

I am so appreciative to my family and friends who have cheered for me and supported me along the way.  I know they will continue to do so.

I am one blessed and loved woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment