Saturday, August 11, 2012

I DID IT!!


So excited to have met my 5% weight loss goal!

Thursday, August 9th was a big day for me.  It was my scheduled surgery for my hysterectomy.  The day was finally here.  Along with this day, I set a goal to lose 15 LBS.  In an earlier post, I mentioned that I hadn't met my goal, but that I had re-set my goal.

Well, I did it!

Not only did I lose the 15 LBS, but I also met a 5% weight loss goal with Weight Watchers.  It was a happy day in the meeting room.  I even began to cry (almost the ugly cry) and the lady who took my weight gave me the tightest hug.  I won't make this Saturday's weigh in with my leader; but when I go to the meeting on the 18th, we will celebrate at that time.

Of course, I wanted to share the news with all who supported me along the way.

I felt so great.  I honestly can't even describe the feeling only to say that it truly is the beginning of a new chapter in my life.  In a few more hours, I will be rid of my uterus, which has caused so many issues.  Issues that will trouble me no more.




No comments:

Post a Comment