Friday, March 29, 2013

Meet my 'Silverfox'

Earlier this month, I had what I thought was my final appointment with Dr. Lundy a.k.a. 'Silver Fox'.  I went to the appointment with mixed feelings; sadness and happy at the same time. Happy that my ankle is well enough to not have to see him, yet sad that I will no longer see Dr. Lundy and his staff, Lana and Janice.

Despite how we met, I am so thankful we met. He is funny, complimentary, and easy on the eyes.  But most of all, he supported my plan to complete a 5k five months post-op.  I can't wait to share my news that I did it. Not that he doubted me, because I was very clear of my intention to do it.  Besides, he said I didn't have a 'game ending injury'.

I see Dr. Lundy in May.  I am pretty sure that will be my last appoinment.  I am also pretty sure I will shed a few happy-sad tears.

Thank you Dr. Lundy, Lana, and Janice for the kindness, care, and comfort you provided during my recovery.

Meet my Silver Fox, Dr Lundy

2 comments:

  1. Me-ow! Now I understand why you traveled to the city for your appointments ;) Way to go, Belle! So glad you had such great support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you've healed well! Nice meeting you at the event miss lady and I look forward to reading more of your blog!


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete