Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Embarcadero



I've said it before and I'll say it again.  San Francisco truly is a beautiful city, especially along the waterfront known as The Embarcadero.  As I walked the Embarcadero this week, below were some of my observations and probably why others enjoy The Embarcadero just as much as I do. 

On any given day, you will see people (and dogs) running, walking, biking, roller blading/skating, Fireman checking out their equipment, singing, sleeping, sitting, boating, kayaking, boot-camping, talking, laughing, playing, eating, drinking, and any other possible activity you can imagine.  All for the sake of enjoying the sites of the water, bay bridge, dive bars, and of course, AT&T Park.

If you haven't done so, check out The Embarcadero!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment