Friday, March 30, 2012

Pilates


not an easy move
 There is a pilates studio near my work and I've been taking classes for about two weeks now.  Let me just say...pilates class kicks ass!  Using the FitFormer machine works muscles in places I had no idea muscles existed.  This is an insta-sweat workout.  I am enjoying the classes and I am enjoying the discovery of building strength in my body. 

I enjoy going to class prior to lunch-it's less crowded, maybe 2-4 other students, it gives me a new attitude for the rest of the day, and the best part is my workout is done!  I can go home after work unless I decide to hit zumba class or yoga near my house.  In fact, this past week, I was the only student in class.  I had my personal pilates instructor.  This was great because it allowed me to really work on my form and technique to ensure I'm getting the full benefit of the program.  Yes, the class moved at a slower pace, but I still got a great workout.  Thanks Zoe and yes, I still hurt!    

The classes aren't cheap, but for me, it's worth it.  I have a monthly price special and I hope it will continue.  If not, I can say I gave pilates a try.  You should, too!  http://www.pilatesproworks.com/sf-fd-classes


Pilates Pro
Such an awesome stretch!

                
  

No comments:

Post a Comment